Self Catering Information for our Lodge Guests
All our holiday lodges are 4 Star Rated and Quality Assured by VisitScotland. The holiday lodges are maintained to the highest standards of comfort, hygiene and cleanliness.
All lodges are interior decorated, have leather suites, natural laminated wood flooring, are double-glazed, electrically heated and furnished for warmth, style and comfort. Digital TV, CD-Player and I-Pod docking station provided.
Each 4 Star Rated Self-Catering Holiday Lodge has:
- Open plan lounge
- Double Bedroom
- Twin Bedroom
- Family Shower room
- Each lodge sleeps up to 4 people* per lodge per night.
- *An additional camp bed (5th person) is available at additional cost of £10 per night (by arrangement).
- We also supply travel cots at additional cost of £5 per night (by arrangement).
- We also supply baby high chairs free of charge.
- Electricity is included.
- All beds are made up for your arrival. Fresh bed linen and non-allergenic duvets are included.
- Fresh towels and toiletries are included.
- Fully equipped fitted kitchen with oven, hob, hood, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, fridge with ice compartment, kettle, and toaster.
- Complimentary tea, coffee, sugar, milk and biscuits.
- Lodge-side private parking for easy luggage handling.
- Private covered and railed veranda with outdoor garden furniture, wellington boot box and waste recycling box.
- Lawned garden play and picnic area, dedicated barbecue area (please bring your own disposable BBQ), drying area with whirly drier.
- Outside security lighting.
- All lodges are security alarmed.
Ease of Access
Car Parking: Each lodge has lodge side private car parking immediately next to the lodge entrance.
Easy Access: Two of our lodges have ground level access and two lodges have 2 or 3 short steps up to their decked, railed and covered verandahs. The steps have hand rails.
Check in time is 4pm on the day of arrival.
Collect your lodge keys on arrival at the farm reception. Reception is open Monday – Friday 9am-9pm and Saturday/Sunday 9am-5.30pm.
You will also receive a welcome letter, a coffee shop menu.
Late check in times and key collection for late travelers is available (by prior arrangement only).
Checkout time is 11am on the day of your departure. Late check outs at 12pm are available (by prior arrangement only) at a cost of £10 per lodge.
Checkout time is 11am on the day of your departure. Late check outs at 12pm are available (by arrangement) at a cost of £10 per lodge.
All lodges have a Welcome Folder which contains up to date local information to help you during your stay on supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, bars, shops, visitor attractions, events, activities, medical centres, pharmacies, post offices and religious places of worship.
All lodges are equipped with wine glasses and champagne flutes, crockery, cutlery, drinks glasses, flower vase, toiletries, iron, iron board, clothes horse, clothes pegs, washing up liquid, cleaning fluids & equipment, kitchen roll, tin foil and cling film, shoe-shine, clothes brush, sewing kit, pedal bin liners and dustbin bags, candles, first aid kit and a fire extinguisher and fire blanket.
Food & Drink Shopping
We have a great Coffee Shop on site for breakfast, lunches, snacks and beverages.
We offer Breakfast Packs suitable for four adults. The pack includes fresh orange juice 1ltr, cornflakes, milk 2ltr, bacon 8 rashers, tomatoes, mushrooms, 6 eggs, toasting bread, butter, strawberry jam and orange marmalade.
There is a Sainsburys supermarket and a Co-operative supermarket 2 miles away in the local town Denny and many other supermarkets (Morrisons, Sainsburys, Marks & Spencers) and shops in the nearby city of Stirling.
There are many excellent restaurants in the local area.
Some of our lodges are dog friendly (by prior arrangement only - we will require to know the number, type and size of dogs you wish to bring). There is an additional charge of £10.00 per night for up to 2 dogs per lodge. All dogs owners must bring a transportable dog cage with them to their holiday lodge or hire a dog cage from us at a cost of £5 per night. Dogs must sleep in the cage and be kept in the cage if you leave the lodge unattended during your stay.
On-Site Activities and Local Attractions
Our staff are very friendly and will help provide you with information and advice on all our on-site leisure activities, and the many major visitor attractions in Central Scotland.
Check Availability now by calling 01324 822800 or complete the on-line enquiry form on the right hand side of this page.